To organize women and parents of children with disabilities in rural communities, give them skill training in diverse vocations to enable them engage themselves in income generating activities to help eradicate poverty and improve their socioeconomic conditions in order to become self-reliant.
We had designed and implemented several skill-training programmes:
1. The Rural Enterprise project initiative has supported 45 members in bread and pastry production at Fomena, Adansi.
2. The National Board Scale (NBSSI) Industries, Obuasi also had been engaged in providing funding and conducted training for 23 members in financial management study.
3. The municipal assembly and NBSSI provided funding and conducted training on soap production for 62 members.
4. Sunshine Bespoke Ghana also trained 13 members on bead making.
5. AngloGold Ashanti have supported Belfow in skill training programmes.